Jeffrey M. Spivak M.D.
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
For all office appointments and inquiries, please call 212-598-6696 or click here to request an appointment online.
For all patients with a scheduled new appointment:
- Please download a copy of the new patient questionnaire and fill it out prior to your appointment and present it upon arrival.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire if you have not filled one out prior to arrival.
When you come for appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- Insurance information
- Driver's license or state ID
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits
- Medications list (if any)
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for a spinal condition we will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress. This may be associated with an additional co-payment or fee depending on your insurance coverage.
To cancel an appointment
If you need to cancel an appointment, please telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day's notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally, emergencies or patient's requiring more than expected office time can cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.